What issues can be addressed?
Consulting with a private special education consultant will
The consultation process
As a special needs teacher with over 10 years of experience in a variety of educational settings, I have unique insight to ensure that both you and your child are supported through each step of your child's education. Let me walk you through my consultation process.
1. Request for Services
- following your inquiry, I will be in touch within 24 hours
2. Complimentary Initial 15 Minute Phone Conversation
- it will allow me to assess your needs so I can see where I can best help you
3. Face to Face Meeting
- the goal of this conversation is to better understand your needs, family history and to briefly meet your child
- have ready all pertinent documents (official evaluations, report cards, I.E.Ps) for review
4. Meeting Summary & Recommendations
- a written report will be e-mailed to you within 72 hours of our meeting
- if there is time sensitive issue, I will call you with the needed information the next day
5. Follow-up Phone Call
- the follow-up addresses any questions you might have about the recommendations